Strategic urban governance for executives
STRATEGIC URBAN GOVERNANCE FOR EXECUTIVES is a 3-year executive programme, which concentrates on urban leadership in an age characterised by globalisation and the shift to a green growth paradigm, involving seminars and study tours to Europe, Asia and North America.
STRATEGIC URBAN GOVERNANCE FOR EXECUTIVES is aimed at the likes of local government executives, technical managers and development managers.
The intention is to deploy knowledge and networking to support and strengthen local government executives responsible for urban development in STRATEGIC URBAN GOVERNANCE and innovative urban development processes.
- Competency development in the field of leadership when working on urban development, in which procedural challenges and options are central topics
- Insight into some of the latest tools for the management of strategic urban development projects
- Inspiration from leading national and international practitioners and experts
- Networking with executives from other Danish municipalities
- Discussion and knowledge sharing rooted in case-study-based learning and feedback on the personal challenges of the executives taking part
Three short points about STRATEGIC URBAN LEADERSHIP
- STRATEGIC URBAN GOVERNANCE is a 3-year executive programme, which concentrates on urban leadership, innovation and urban planning, drawing inspiration from best-practice cases in Denmark and abroad.
- STRATEGIC URBAN GOVERNANCE concentrates on tools and strategies, which chief executives in Danish municipalities can deploy to tackle complex urban development challenges in a globalised world.
- STRATEGIC URBAN GOVERNANCE is a professional platform, where local government executives can share their experience of challenges and potential in their respective municipalities.
More than 60% of Denmark's municipalities have already taken part in a STRATEGIC URBAN GOVERNANCE course.
Do you want to know more?
If you are interested in learning more about STRATEGIC URBAN GOVERNANCE, please feel free to contact Head of Networks
T: +45 5126 3865
Last updated Thursday, March 16, 2017